2.2.10

All is full of color

As I said, he was all obsession of that moment. The only person I care is so close sometimes, but I don't want to risk everything I have made, and reach with him. I still waiting for him to make all those things I create in my mind, single mind, and single lady I will be, if he does not fell in love with me.
Listening to sad songs, does not help at all, but is all that rests here to remember your nice face, your simple manners, all those things you have and I love. That night when you took my hands, and played with them, I felt real magic. Butterflies grew up inside of me. That moment, my life seem to be pink, but I don't know if for you it has worked that way. It makes me sad, it makes me happy, but my love for you still here since that night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Coco caído